I’m guest posting over at What to Expect When You’re Expecting today! I know, I’m not expecting, I’m an old Mom! But over there I’m writing about how I learned to stop worrying and just relax and enjoy being a mother. I’d be thrilled if you’d go check it out!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- RT @netflix: Christina Applegate saying “No” to everyone and everything in Dead to Me is inspirational https://t.co/jAmAZvTvfT 1 day ago
- RT @mmpadellan: I seriously hope EVERYONE locks these feelings of worry, anger, fear and outrage into PERMANENT memory banks. EVERY 2 YEAR… 1 day ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: Every woman sobbing on election night knew what was coming. 1 day ago
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: We need to make this thread go viral. Do your thing twitter. twitter.com/HeatherWhaley/… 3 days ago
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: We are doing this to children. Watch the video. Extreme conservatives on immigration: “well, whatever, they shouldn’t h… 3 days ago