I’m guest posting over at What to Expect When You’re Expecting today! I know, I’m not expecting, I’m an old Mom! But over there I’m writing about how I learned to stop worrying and just relax and enjoy being a mother. I’d be thrilled if you’d go check it out!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- RT @everywhereist: To be fair, Zara had sold out of the "LET THEM CRY SO I MAY DRINK THEIR TEARS" jackets. 5 hours ago
- RT @irishrygirl: Just a reminder a very important reminder, CHIP, Medicaid, Medicare, SNAP are currently on the GOPs chopping block. 5 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: This: twitter.com/demwrite/statu… 6 hours ago
- RT @Alt_FedEmployee: Melania is married to a sexual assaulter who kidnaps kids, so I think it's safe to say her decision making was poor be… 6 hours ago
- RT @KarenKilgariff: art by @justinteodoro https://t.co/8suzMi6MjZ 6 hours ago