I’m still dabbling in photography just for fun and to make my friends happy. This past Monday I was able to take the fabulous Mrs. G’s son’s one-year-old pictures! I was so honored. Let me tell you this boy is all sorts of cute. And funny faces. This one below is my absolute favorite and Matt and I both were laughing at his facial expression. I thought it would be fun for a Thursday to play a game of “caption this”. So lay it on me…your best caption for this adorable boy’s funny face picture!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- RT @mcspocky: @Alyssa_Milano The GOP War On Women continues. https://t.co/dl6GUwpmFu 14 hours ago
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: Supreme Court leaves in place Kentucky abortion law mandating ultrasounds. nbcnews.com/news/us-news/s… 14 hours ago
- RT @Alyssa_Milano: 2 million in 30 years equates to about 60k a year. Let’s make a promise to each other that when we see misguided headlin… 1 day ago
- RT @kenolin1: Hell yeah I think @ewarren and @KamalaHarris could be a great ticket. Two brilliant, fierce women running to save our Democra… 1 day ago
- RT @rabiasquared: Stop reporting this bullshit, it is not news. She made less than most lawyers you idiots. twitter.com/politico/statu… 1 day ago