I’m still dabbling in photography just for fun and to make my friends happy. This past Monday I was able to take the fabulous Mrs. G’s son’s one-year-old pictures! I was so honored. Let me tell you this boy is all sorts of cute. And funny faces. This one below is my absolute favorite and Matt and I both were laughing at his facial expression. I thought it would be fun for a Thursday to play a game of “caption this”. So lay it on me…your best caption for this adorable boy’s funny face picture!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- RT @BetteMidler: He is so horrible. In every arena, on any subject, he is always on the wrong side. Happy to help and hope #womenagainsttr… 7 hours ago
- RT @littledeekay: If you identify as a woman and will be voting AGAINST TRUMP this November, please respond with #WomenAgainstTrump. Let's… 21 hours ago
- @rabiasquared 10 https://t.co/tqxppbmwOf 21 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: It’s 2020 and men are still demanding that women behave themselves; that Black women shrink themselves to seem less threate… 2 days ago
- RT @Sky_Lee_1: Let’s make this go viral please. Mail-in voting is the EXACT SAME THING as absentee voting. The only difference? Trump… 2 days ago