I’m still dabbling in photography just for fun and to make my friends happy. This past Monday I was able to take the fabulous Mrs. G’s son’s one-year-old pictures! I was so honored. Let me tell you this boy is all sorts of cute. And funny faces. This one below is my absolute favorite and Matt and I both were laughing at his facial expression. I thought it would be fun for a Thursday to play a game of “caption this”. So lay it on me…your best caption for this adorable boy’s funny face picture!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- RT @WinstonFrank10: As a physician, I can confirm that the side effects of Ritalin do not include becoming a mass murderer. Try again, NR… 2 days ago
- RT @SarahKSilverman: You go, country girl! This is what country CAN be! Love you @kelly_clarkson twitter.com/kharyp/status/… 2 days ago
- RT @jawofsteel2014: This America fucking sucks and there is absolutely no logic or accountability in the @GOP and they don’t even care. We… 3 days ago
- RT @LeftinDecatur: You’re afraid we will take away your guns. We’re afraid your guns will take away our children. We haven’t taken any of… 3 days ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: The Santa Fe shooter was stood up to and rejected by a girl he was harassing and now she and 9 others are dead, in case… 3 days ago