I’m still dabbling in photography just for fun and to make my friends happy. This past Monday I was able to take the fabulous Mrs. G’s son’s one-year-old pictures! I was so honored. Let me tell you this boy is all sorts of cute. And funny faces. This one below is my absolute favorite and Matt and I both were laughing at his facial expression. I thought it would be fun for a Thursday to play a game of “caption this”. So lay it on me…your best caption for this adorable boy’s funny face picture!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- RT @noahreservation: Hello I am a teacher and I'm here to tell you I am living in total fear of school reopening and incredibly dismayed ab… 4 minutes ago
- RT @deelizabeth_: Former teacher perspective: It's a trap to get sucked into the "teachers are heroes" narrative. If schools reopen & teach… 17 minutes ago
- RT @OnlineAlison: Every time i see pics of people hanging out i feel absolutely batshit insane as if I’ve hallucinated a worldwide pandemic 18 minutes ago
- RT @Jscott1145: So, Betsy Devos today said "only" .02% of kids are likely to die when they go back to school. 😐 That's 14,740 children. ✏️… 10 hours ago
- Read the whole thread! twitter.com/purify_toast17… 10 hours ago