I’m still dabbling in photography just for fun and to make my friends happy. This past Monday I was able to take the fabulous Mrs. G’s son’s one-year-old pictures! I was so honored. Let me tell you this boy is all sorts of cute. And funny faces. This one below is my absolute favorite and Matt and I both were laughing at his facial expression. I thought it would be fun for a Thursday to play a game of “caption this”. So lay it on me…your best caption for this adorable boy’s funny face picture!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- RT @elle_desylva: As an Australian I find it odd that Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Pressley and Tlaib are seen as the “far left” when they’re just… 18 minutes ago
- @malkatz Archie Bunker 5 hours ago
- RT @yashar: Until she arrived at @ElephantsTN sanctuary, Shirley, a former circus elephant, had not seen another elephant for over 20 years… 1 day ago
- RT @melissafumero: For reals. Let’s do this! #BWilly99 🚨🚨🚨🤞🏽🚨🚨🚨🚨 twitter.com/nbcbrooklyn99/… 1 day ago
- RT @MarisaWard57: Holy sh*t. I live in the U.K. In living here, you get a very different perspective on the German view of Nazis than you d… 1 day ago