I’m still dabbling in photography just for fun and to make my friends happy. This past Monday I was able to take the fabulous Mrs. G’s son’s one-year-old pictures! I was so honored. Let me tell you this boy is all sorts of cute. And funny faces. This one below is my absolute favorite and Matt and I both were laughing at his facial expression. I thought it would be fun for a Thursday to play a game of “caption this”. So lay it on me…your best caption for this adorable boy’s funny face picture!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- RT @Kelli96: Alex Trebek getting choked up at a heartfelt final jeopardy answer. The instant welling up of tears and emotion no viewer expe… 4 days ago
- @lauren_ash @nbc 🍅 1 week ago
- RT @magi_jay: I was already frustrated by the lack of discussion of K-12 education in the primary, but now I'm realizing that a lot of so-c… 1 week ago
- RT @StephenKing: Sometimes I feel like screaming, "Everybody knows that Trump is as crooked as a broken nose and as dumb as a fencepost. Ju… 1 week ago
- @KarenKilgariff Me when you are Georgia can’t think of a word on MFM!! 😂😂 2 weeks ago