I’m still dabbling in photography just for fun and to make my friends happy. This past Monday I was able to take the fabulous Mrs. G’s son’s one-year-old pictures! I was so honored. Let me tell you this boy is all sorts of cute. And funny faces. This one below is my absolute favorite and Matt and I both were laughing at his facial expression. I thought it would be fun for a Thursday to play a game of “caption this”. So lay it on me…your best caption for this adorable boy’s funny face picture!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- I’m a junior high teacher and I’ve been telling people for years that teenagers are awesome & don’t get the credit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @ffish: GOP: An AR-15 isn't even an automatic weapon. You can't regulate from a position of ignorance. ME: [pulls out paper and pencil]… 20 hours ago
- RT @HoarseWisperer: People defending the 2nd amendment seem awfully scared of teenagers armed only with the 1st amendment. 20 hours ago
- @amahnke @rabiasquared The worst of the worst! 1 day ago
- @whoweekly What’s his name? 😂😂 1 day ago