My bloggy friend, Jenni, over at Betz Family Columbus, doesn’t like a lot of attention. But she does like attention for Batten Disease Awareness. Her beautiful little girl, Celia, has Batten’s Disease. This weekend is Batten Disease Awareness days. Would you take a minute to go visit her site as a favor to me? Thank you!!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- @Austin_712 Katie Holmes or Jamie Farr 19 hours ago
- RT @ItsProxcey: At the rate I am now convinced I have been breathing all wrong https://t.co/fpyRCRTdwm 1 day ago
- RT @JasonOverstreet: Movements are felt. They’re not polled. @ewarren is a burgeoning movement. Mark this down. She’s made for this specifi… 3 days ago
- @tindale_hayley Thank you. He’s pretty wonderful so it’s easy to write! 😊 4 days ago
- The Best elastamom.com/2019/06/16/the… https://t.co/dnI4oktOyA 4 days ago