My bloggy friend, Jenni, over at Betz Family Columbus, doesn’t like a lot of attention. But she does like attention for Batten Disease Awareness. Her beautiful little girl, Celia, has Batten’s Disease. This weekend is Batten Disease Awareness days. Would you take a minute to go visit her site as a favor to me? Thank you!!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- RT @surliestgirl: Hey, friends, take a stroll through the #AbledsAreWeird posts for a serious education and eye-opener. I'm sure I have don… 3 days ago
- RT @cmclymer: Don't watch the video. Don't read the manifesto. Don't share or engage with this hateful bullshit. Do not give these white s… 4 days ago
- RT @johnlegend: The killings in New Zealand are so horrific and heartbreaking. This white supremacist terrorist movement is so destructive… 4 days ago
- RT @chrissyteigen: does this look real? we are trying to get into harvard @jenatkinhair @mrmikerosenthal @johnlegend https://t.co/jpcNGq2mVi 6 days ago
- RT @lauren_ash: I don’t disagree with this messaging! ♥️♥️♥️ twitter.com/weshardeniv/st… 1 week ago