My bloggy friend, Jenni, over at Betz Family Columbus, doesn’t like a lot of attention. But she does like attention for Batten Disease Awareness. Her beautiful little girl, Celia, has Batten’s Disease. This weekend is Batten Disease Awareness days. Would you take a minute to go visit her site as a favor to me? Thank you!!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- RT @JoshMcCown12: Just got through standing in line at the grocery store. As the clerk scanned items and passed them to the young man to ba… 9 hours ago
- RT @rolandscahill: So abortions are bad but children being ripped from their mothers is good? That’s what evangelicals are ok with these da… 22 hours ago
- RT @RogueSNRadvisor: Why is there even a conversation about who's going to win in November? The GOP's platform in a nutshell: Billionaire… 22 hours ago
- RT @chrissyteigen: You didn't think your $7.20 would be much. Some of you gave $72 you barely had. In just two days, you guys donated over… 1 day ago
- If you’re not sure if there’s still good in the world, go watch @QueerEye right this minute. The Fab Five are goodn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago