My bloggy friend, Jenni, over at Betz Family Columbus, doesn’t like a lot of attention. But she does like attention for Batten Disease Awareness. Her beautiful little girl, Celia, has Batten’s Disease. This weekend is Batten Disease Awareness days. Would you take a minute to go visit her site as a favor to me? Thank you!!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- @lindseyweber That movie looks insane. Right?!? 1 day ago
- RT @cmclymer: Goals forever. Goals for all time. https://t.co/xbE3NgcnVD 2 days ago
- RT @jondanziger: It's kind of thrilling that being his chief of staff now has the job security of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at… 4 days ago
- RT @michaelianblack: Melissa McCarthy should so obviously be the Oscars host that I'm irritated having to even say it. 6 days ago
- RT @tedlieu: MOST TOTALLY SUCCESSFUL WITCH HUNT IN US HISTORY. 6 days ago