My bloggy friend, Jenni, over at Betz Family Columbus, doesn’t like a lot of attention. But she does like attention for Batten Disease Awareness. Her beautiful little girl, Celia, has Batten’s Disease. This weekend is Batten Disease Awareness days. Would you take a minute to go visit her site as a favor to me? Thank you!!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- RT @williamlegate: That's… a lot of marches. https://t.co/yn93JtxUfG 2 hours ago
- RT @thistallawkgirl: Watching the current president and former vice president threaten to beat each other up is a powerful reminder that wo… 2 hours ago
- RT @williamlegate: Hey @ElonMusk, how much for a one-way trip to Mars? When is the earliest possible launch date? Do you offer group discou… 21 hours ago
- RT @KaivanShroff: Barack and Michelle Obama pen letter to Parkland students: “You’ve helped awaken the conscience of the nation.” #Parkl… 21 hours ago
- RT @SarahGPerry: What libraries look like when you don't have a government systematically starving communities of the arts: this is the sec… 21 hours ago