My bloggy friend, Jenni, over at Betz Family Columbus, doesn’t like a lot of attention. But she does like attention for Batten Disease Awareness. Her beautiful little girl, Celia, has Batten’s Disease. This weekend is Batten Disease Awareness days. Would you take a minute to go visit her site as a favor to me? Thank you!!!
Have posts emailed to you!
Subscribe in a Reader
Did you miss a few?
Happy This Week!
Become a Fan on FB!
- RT @MichaelSkolnik: Dear @RealDonaldTrump, We will NEVER EVER forget that you endorsed a child molester. Sincerely, America 1 day ago
- RT @johnlegend: Thank you, Alabama! 1 day ago
- RT @PAndres2001: A snow day tomorrow would be Michael Jordan, Game 6, '98 Finals, Kenny Guiton 2012 vs. Purdue levels of clutch. 1 day ago
- RT @AdamFineske: Due to our first round of snow, ice & cold temperatures, along with safety concerns for our students who may be driving, o… 1 day ago
- RT @BeSeriousUSA: #SaturdayMorning This is extremely serious. 😬 Former President Obama is not the kind of man to invoke a comparison to… 4 days ago